Safe Mode allows you to start your Motorola smartphone with only essential software and settings. This will give you access if the Android OS doesn’t start up. Turn off safe Mode is the perfect solution if you are installing something your phone won’t start properly.
How To Turn Off Safe Mode on Motorola in 2022?
- Disable safe Mode
- Press and hold the Power button until a menu appears.
- Select Power Off from the menu.
- Shuts down your phone completely. Now restart your device; it should no longer be in safe Mode.
To turn Safe Mode on or off, follow these steps:
Turn off your Motorola phone: Turn off the Moto phone by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds and selecting an option as shown below.
Press and hold the power button: After turning the device off, press and hold the power button to turn the machine back on.
Release the power button and press and hold the Volume down key: After powering on the phone, immediately press and hold the Volume Down key when the Motorola logo appears, or wait until the screen first lights up. Release the power button when pressing the Volume down key because only one button can be pushed.
Press and hold the Volume Down key: Press and hold the Volume Down key for a few seconds until the restart is complete and the lock screen appears. Then correctly check that the Safe Mode icon is displayed in the left corner of the screen.
Release the Volume Down key to unlock your phone: When you see the lock screen and safe Mode, release the Volume down key.
If you have problems with the Volume down, you can try this method:
Press and hold the power button until the Power off box prompt appears.
Touch and hold Power off until the Safe Mode prompt appears.
Tap Safe Mode to confirm.
To Turn On Safe Mode on Motorola
- Turn off your phone.
- Press the Power button for about 2 seconds to turn the Motorola back on.
- When the Moto logo appears, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Keep holding Volume Down until the device ultimately starts up. If you did everything correctly, you should see the words Safe Mode in the lower left corner of your home screen.
- By default, only necessary software is loaded while in safe Mode. Some features may not be available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Motorola phone in Safe Mode?
If your phone runs slowly or your moto shows an error message, you can reboot in Safe Mode. Safe Mode starts your device without launching any third-party applications. This will allow you to open the apps individually to see which apps may be causing the problem.
Why is my Motorola phone stuck in Safe Mode?
Standard buttons to hold are Volume up, Volume down, or menu buttons. If one of these buttons hangs or registers that the device is faulty and the button is pressed, it will continue to start in safe Mode. Ensure the button is not being pushed down by foreign objects or accessories.
Why does my Moto X get stuck in safe Mode no matter what?
Make sure the Volume Down button is not stuck. If your device has a case, you can remove the case to determine if it is the cause.
Another cause your device may get stuck in safe Mode is the wrong app. Try uninstalling a recently installed app to see if that solves the problem.
How do I turn off safe Mode if the volume button is broken?
Restart is the method we use to fix all kinds of phone problems. It’s also the simplest way to turn off safe Mode on your Motorola phone using the power button. Press and hold the power button. Select Restart/Reboot from the menu. However, some devices only have a power-off option.
How do I get my Moto E6 out of Safe Mode?
- Press and hold the power button on your Moto E6.
- Touch and hold Power off. Then touch OK to restart in safe Mode.
- When your Moto E6 phone restarts, you will see safe Mode at the bottom of the home screen, and the widgets will be disabled.
- Use your phone to see if the issue is resolved. Downloaded apps cannot be used.