If your SIM Card is not working on Motorola phones and you want to use SIM Card features like making calls, answering calls, sending SMS, receiving an SMS, or accessing the Internet using mobile data, still, if you don’t know how to remove the SIM Card from a Motorola android phone, then this article is for you.
This article will teach you the easiest way to remove SIM or Micro SD cards from your phone. Whether you are using old Motorola phones, such as the Moto Z series, or new Motorola phones, such as the Moto G series, Moto Edge series, or Moto E series phone, these methods will help most Motorola phones.
How to Remove the SIM Card From a Motorola phone? A detailed guide
Remove the back cover of your Motorola phone: Press down on the release tab, lift it off the phone with your fingers and slide the back out.
Remove the battery from the phone with your fingers using the small tab on one corner of the storm. The bill is positioned away from the grooved end and inserted into the phone. If the battery is inserted too hard, pull it out carefully using a pen.
Find the SIM card underneath where the battery used to be: The grooved end is underneath the smallholder, so only the top half of the SIM card is visible.
Remove the SIM card: Use your finger to press on the exposed part of the SIM card, then pull your finger back and slide the card out from under the holder. You can then reinsert the card, insert a new card, or put the battery back into the phone without the card.
Once done, ensure the battery is securely in place and then reinstall the back cover of your Motorola phone.
How to Remove SIM Card from Motorola Android Phone? Old and new phones
Remove the SIM card from the Moto G7
The following steps include instructions on how to remove one or more SIM cards from your Moto G7.
- Use the removal tool to open the SIM and Micro SD card holders on the side of your Moto G7.
- Take out the SIM and Micro SD card holders from your Moto G7.
- Remove SIM 1 into the SIM holder.
- Remove SIM 2 into the SIM holder.
- Eject the SIM and Micro SD card holder into the SIM and Micro SD card slot.
Remove SIM and memory cards in Moto G3
- Turn off and unplug your phone.
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert your fingers into the hole in the bottom corner of the cover and lift it. Do not use tools to remove the back cover. Doing so may damage your device.
- Remove the SIM or memory card. Slide the SIM card to remove it, and it will slide out. Please do not pull out the SIM card without pushing it in first.
- Replace the rear cover. Press entirely around the camera area and cover the edges to create a watertight seal. Turn your phone back on.
Eject Sim from Motorola One 5G UW
- Remove the card tray from the device’s right edge (display facing down).
- Use the removal tool or clip to remove the tray.
- Once the tray is removed, lift the SIM card from the tray.
- Press down on the tray to lock it into place.
If you have any issues or questions about removing your SIM card from Motoroa phones, please let us know in the comments box below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Motorola’s SIM?
The SIM card tray is located under the back panel of your phone. Remove the plate using the grooves on the bottom of the device. Insert the SIM into the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing down and the grooved edge going in first.