Rooting your phone is an integral part of the Android community. Rooting your Motorola Edge X30 gives you access to more apps and how to use your device. Rooting your device requires using a process called flashing that installs a new operating system on your phone.
This post provides a step-by-step guide on how to root your Motorola Edge X30 in 2023.
What to do before rooting your Motorola Edge 30?
Follow the instructions and list of tasks before starting the root device.
- Take a backup of your device
- The phone must be powered On.
- The Edge 30’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- Moto Edge 30 should be charged at least 70%.
- Enable or allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Should have a good Internet connection.
Rooting your Motorola Edge X30 phone with Apps has survival benefits such as:
You can increase the device’s internal memory.
You can overclock and underclock your CPU and GPU.
You can change the theme and settings to your liking by changing the battery indicator colour, boot icon, and more.
After Rooting your phone, the warranty will be void.
Mistakes while rooting can brick your phone.
If something goes wrong, you can lose your data.
You cannot upgrade your system OS to the latest version via OTA.
Now try the root method you want to root directly from your Android mobile.
Best Rooting Apps for Motorola Edge X30
King Root App
Universal Android Root
These rooting apps have emerged as support channels for various Android specifications covering up to 600 Android devices.
Of course, compatibility isn’t the same for everyone, but security is paramount unless you inadvertently download another file.
Learn how to root without a PC with today’s popular rooting app to avoid all kinds of mistakes on the course!
Root Motorola Edge X30 using Apps: without PC or Laptop
When the seamless rooting app is running, You can go through the process of rooting your Motorola phone anytime, anywhere. It has become so much more convenient than emerg, ing as the home of 2023!
- Download KingRoot APK
- Install KingRoot Apk on Motorola Edge 30
- Click the start button (you will see a pop message saying that rooting will start soon)
- When complete, a success message is displayed
- Now enjoy your newly rooted device.
2. Z4 Root
- Go to settings and the security menu to enable the unknown sources option.
- Now open the application and press the root button. You can choose from two options. The first is to
- permanently root your Android device, and the second is to root your phone temporarily.
- Click on the one that meets your requirements, wait for the phone to Root, and then reboot itself.
- Select Exploit from the list appropriate for your device and click Root. If you are unsure which exploit is compatible with your device, check them individually. It will show you a successful message. It is compatible with your device.
- The Motorola Edge 30 starts cheering.
- Now select SuperSU and install it.
- Install an app on your Android phone called SuperSU that manages all Su permissions for other root apps.
- Congratulations. Your Android phone has been successfully rooted.
4. Universal Android Root
- Go to your phone’s file manager and enter your download options. Click the Install button.
- Go to Settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option in the Security menu. Now it works! Please install the application and run it.
- Then navigate to the drop-down menu and select Superuser. In this context, choose the one that fits the Android version of your Motorola X30. You have two options to root and unroot your phone! The former is a calling.
- Press the root button and relax!
- Click the Start button to start the rooting process.
- After rooting is complete, you will need to restart your device. Install some apps on your phone. It’s always available; you can permanently remove it if you don’t want to use the help.
- Click on the Root option.
- Start rooting your smartphone.
- That’s it; your phone is rooted.
7. Towel Root
- The only button available, ‘Make it Ra1n‘, is on the phone! Tap Options and wait for the phone to be rooted successfully.
How to Root Motorola Edge X30 on Windows PC?
You can root Edge X30 from Windows PC. More steps, but easy to follow! Find out how.
1. Go to the settings of your Moto Edge X30. Do you see the About Phone option on the screen at the bottom of the menu? Tap to open!
2. Look at the menu showing the baseband version, kernel version, and build number. The third is the phone! Please press seven times. The developer version opens.
3. Go back to Settings. Do you see developer options now? This particular menu consists of various debugging options that are otherwise hidden.
4. The button that says Unlock OEM is your next call! Available just below the ‘Enable Bluetooth HCI Snoop Log’ button. Choose and tap! Then you can root your phone.
5. Switch to your Windows computer and download Odin. It would be best if you stayed awake here. When downloading automatic root files, it will be a heavy burden on you. Download the appropriate one and install it on your PC.
6. Go to a new tab in your browser and search for the correct USB driver for your Motorola Edge X30 model! The driver will help you connect the two devices and enable the debugging option of your phone on your PC.
7. Remember the zip auto-root file you downloaded to your PC? Right-click on it and select the Extract option. The extracted files will now appear. Change the name at your convenience, and hold on!
8. Return to the smartphone you want to root! From here, you must simultaneously hold down the home and power and volume down buttons! Now give me time to go into download mode.
9. If the previous step is successful, connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable. Meanwhile, your phone is in download mode, and Odin runs on your desktop. Then wait for a while.
10. Did Odin give you a new display notification called ‘Added Message’? Activate the connection between your smartphone and Odin and indicate that it works!
11. What can we see next? Does the log menu appear with five options? The name AP is called here! Odin will prompt you to browse the files when you select them.
12. Here, you must select the auto root file you extracted, renamed, and archived! Click Open and tap the Start button to navigate.
Your phone has been rooted. Wait until your phone reboots and boot into Android when the process is complete.
To help individuals differentiate between their personal and work environments within their digital life! Iced coffee! These features prevent rooting, and flashing a low-quality boot image on recovery can make your phone useless forever!
How to Root Motorola Edge X30 Using Linux?
You can use tools like Magisk to enable indirect rooting and use the system partition exclusively for Linux. I can’t say that Magisk doesn’t work on a Windows PC, but the tools running here and compatibility with various Linus models are intensive and secure.
Step 1: Unlocking the bootloader is the same as seen on the root Motorola Edge X30 with the Windows PC column. This is because Android phones must provide a consistent key to access unlocking. Go to Settings – Recipients, Phone Info – Recipients, Build Numbers, and double tap!
Developer Mode On!
Back to Settings, To Developer Options, Enable OEM Unlock, and then Allow USB Debugging!
Step 2: Continue the boot process here and go to Computer – Connect Phone – Extract ADB Tools instead of Odin. Then open a command prompt terminal and add the unzipped zip file as ‘cd platform-tools.’
Step 3: We need to find the device and unlock the bootloader. Linux allows you to boot your Android mobile in Fastboot mode.
Press and hold the power button – with the power on button – search in the list of fast-boot Android devices – and unlock!
Step 4: Unlike previous Motorola Edge X30 rooting methods, this method requires downloading a custom or third-party recovery. For this purpose, the TWRP website is just that! Be sure you are downloading the latest version of Motorola Edge X30.
Step 5: Back to Phone – Reboot into Bootloader! Also, return to your computer to install and flash the custom recovery file.
Step 6:We have another file to download! Superuser application to unlock the last key to Root on Linux. It is none other than Magisk. Please use the actual version of this package.
Step 7: On your Android device, choose to install from zipping, find the Magisk file and flash it using a 3rd party recovery. Once done, you can reboot your smartphone and boot it to Android.
Advantages of Rooting Motorola Edge X30 Without PC
Now that you know the different methodologies for rooting your Motorola Edge X30 without a PC, you know what’s better than rooting with a PC. Again, the strengths of each other are always subjective, so each person is different.
Rooting without a PC can be advantageous if you don’t have a separate device to ask for support but want to root your phone. It’s also helpful in taking immediate roots anywhere, whether on an evening walk or a vacation trip!
Motorola Edge X30 root method without PC allows you to enjoy more one-click work as all rooting apps primarily provide! Even 2-3 minute intervals on a tight schedule will work from now on!
For most of these methods, you don’t need skills. Only tech-savvy people can go through. So beginners will get a bonus here!
Some rooting apps from 2023 offer provisions that don’t void the warranty. Each app for cheering without a PC has other unique features that serve a purpose!
In addition, in the case of the indirect root method without a PC, changes occur only in the boot partition. So you can access Google Play seamlessly.
Cons of Rooting Motorola Edge X30 Without PC
On the same note, how to root a Motorola Edge X30 without a PC leaves certain downsides. If you don’t want to be their victim, see what happens and be careful!
A 2023 rooting app that can root a Motorola Edge X30 without a PC may appear as a security disguise. However, when installed, a virus can tamper with your phone system. These scenarios occur when you purchase or download these apps from unofficial or unauthorized sites.
Also, not all rooted apps have an unroot option, so if you run into a problem, it’s unlikely to fix it. Permanent rooting may not work in your favour!
Also, a systemless way to root a Motorola Edge X30 without a PC could bring some losses, especially for Samsung users. If you are that person, you will know whether or not the Knock Security Activation feature is attached to your phone.
How to check whether your Moto Edge 30 is rooted or not?
You can always check whether rooting is done correctly on the Motorola Edge 30 smartphone. You can use the root checker app to check and verify.
- Download the Root Checker App and install it on the device
- Open the app; it will ask for permission; give it Superuser permission if you want; otherwise, you can continue to the next step.
- If your phone is rooted correctly, you will see a successful message.
- You can move on to other rooting options if you are not adequately rooted.
How to unRoot Motorola Edge 30?
If you don’t want your Motorola Edge 30 to be rooted and want to revert, you can always do so. You can use the SuperSU app to unroot your Motorola Edge 30 smartphone.
- Download the SuperSU app to your Motorola Edge 30 smartphone
- Install SuperSU App
- Open the app
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap the Unroot Full option.
- Now click Continue to continue the unroot process.
- Your phone will start unrooting.
Unrooting will automatically restart your Motorola Edge 30 and remove all unwanted apps along with SuperSU.