The Motorola One Hyper is part of a line of mid-range phones for which the brand is rapidly gaining popularity. It has a stylish design and meets a set of specifications designed to get you through the day without any fuss except for the pop-up camera.
Motorola says the One line allows brands to experiment freely with function and design. This is because it is not part of the essential portfolio of phones that will be upgraded as part of the annual cycle.
Full details on Motorola One Hyper specs, features, and pricing. All specifications are based on design, display, camera, performance, and battery.
Motorola One Hyper Specs:
- 6.5 inch LCD IPS screen, 85% aspect ratio, Full HD+ resolution, and 19:9 aspect ratio.
- 64-megapixel main rear camera, night vision mode.
- With an 8-megapixel of wide-angle camera along a 118-degree field of view.
- 32-megapixel front-facing pop-up camera. Twist to capture your preferences in selfie mode. night vision mode.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor.
- 128GB of internal storage. 4GB RAM, support up to 1TB microSD card slot.
- The 4,00mAh battery lasts for 38 hours.
- Compatible with aftermarket 45-watt hyper chargers. In the USA it comes with an 18-watt charger in the box.
- The fingerprint sensor on the back.
- A customizable light ring can alert you to calls and messages.
- Android 10 operating system with Motorola skins.
- It has a water-repellent coating for water resistance but is not IP-rated.
- USA: T-Mo and AT&T are supported as GSM is unlocked.
- Four colors: Deep Sea Blue in the US, Dark Amber coming out later this month. Fresh orchids are also obtained from Europe and Latin America.
Motorola One Hyper boasts a 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) pixel display resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio.
The phone comes with a 396 PPI density and a 90% screen-to-body ratio.
Speaking of cameras, the Motorola One Hyper comes with a dual-camera setup on the back, which consists of a wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, and a 64MP primary sensor with PDAF. Comes with a secondary 8MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, Professional, Photo, Video, and Rear Camera Fixtures such as Portrait. It can record 4K, Full HD+, and slow-motion video. The front unit features a 32MP motorized pop-up camera sensor for a great selfie experience.
Motorola One Hyper’s built-in internal storage is 128GB, which is enough for a card slot that supports up to 1TB. In general, 128GB of internal storage mobile is sufficient for general use. Motorola One Hyper is equipped with 4GB of RAM to provide a great user experience.
Motorola One Hyper is an Android OS mobile phone with Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11nm) chipset and Octa-core processor that pairs well with the Adreno 612 GPU providing high-speed performance and faster use.
Motorola One Hyper includes connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, and FM radio.
Motorola One Hyper runs on the Android 10 operating system with the Android One custom skin on top.
The phone runs energy from a 4000mAh battery and supports 45W fast battery charging.
Motorola One Hyper receives Android 11 update
The One Hyper phone has now started receiving stable Android 11 updates in Brazil in the form of software version RPF31.Q1-21-20.
Upon receiving the update, smartphone users will enjoy a host of new features, including message bubbles, redesigned notifications, a new power menu with smart home controls, media playback widgets, resizable picture-in-picture windows, screen recording, improved work profile, and more.
Motorola One Hyper Price
Motorola One Hyper pricing for only 4GB RAM and 128GB storage starts at £199.99 in the UK, $299.99 in the USA, RS. 22,757.39 in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old is the Motorola One Hyper?
The phone was released on December 4, 2019. On December 4, 2022, One Hyper will be 3 years old.
Is the Motorola One Hyper 4G or 5G?
The One Hyper is a 4G smartphone rated for 4G LTE CAT12 (603Mbps).
Is the Motorola One Hyper waterproof?
Motorola One Hyper doesn’t have an IP rating for water resistance but describes the phone as water-resistant. It is waterproof, but not technically waterproof.
Does the Motorola One Hyper have wireless charging?
This phone has a large 4,000mAh battery and works with up to a 45-watt USB-C PD charger, but comes with an 18W charger. It does not support wireless charging.
Does Moto One Hyper have Dual SIM?
The advantage of the Motorola One Hyper is that it can work with two carriers, a Dual-SIM device with two SIM card slots.
What is the refresh rate of the Motorola One Hyper?
The frequency of 2404Hz is quite high, so most users sensitive to PWM will not notice a flicker.
Does the moto One Hyper have a face unlock feature?
The device only offers a back-mounted fingerprint scanner instead of an in-screen option or face unlock, and none of these losses would theoretically affect me. It’s more convenient, but it’s not a problem without it.