With the help of Bluetooth, we can send and receive photos and connect to in-car infotainment systems, wireless earphones, headphones, etc. However, we can’t connect our phones to all devices simultaneously. We must first disconnect or Turn it Off. What if your phone’s Bluetooth can’t be turned off? Don’t worry Motosmartphone is here to help you by letting you know how to turn Off your Moto G Power’s Bluetooth!
Try this simple method to Turn Off Bluetooth on Moto G Power.
- On the home screen
- Go to the app’s icon
- Settings icon
- Bluetooth Settings icon
- Tap the Bluetooth switch (top right) to turn it Off.
- The device will be displayed if the Bluetooth settings screen is open and Bluetooth is disabled.
If the above method doesn’t work, your Moto G power has a Bluetooth issue. To fix it below, we have mentioned some ways you can fix out ‘Bluetooth is not turning off in Moto G Power”.
However, the Motorola Moto G Power Bluetooth connection problem is very difficult as it can prevent latching with the Bluetooth-powered device.
However, this is not the only Bluetooth problem you may face. There are other issues, such as the phone cannot find other Bluetooth devices, or the device is connected but does not hear audio or keeps disconnecting. If this sums up the Motorola Moto G Power’s Bluetooth connectivity issues, here’s how you can fix them.
Troubleshoot Motorola Moto G Power Bluetooth connection
1. Airplane mode switching
You can use this method if the previous method does not work. We are temporarily mitigating the Motorola Moto G Power from external connections using airplane mode by default. When you disconnect, all connections are restored.
- Drop the notification window.
- Tap the “Airplane Mode” icon once to connect and wait.
- After a few minutes, disconnect and turn on Bluetooth to pair with all Bluetooth devices.
- Check if this troubleshooting method works.
2. Toggle Bluetooth options
This is an easy-to-follow method that works in many cases. What is happening here is that the Motorola Moto G Power was able to connect automatically because it didn’t connect Bluetooth when requested. Another explanation could be a minor software glitch that can be fixed using this method.
- Drop the notification window.
- Tap once to disable Bluetooth (it is initially enabled).
- Tap twice before connecting and check if the Motorola Moto G Power Bluetooth connection issue is resolved.
3. Clear Cache
Another potential issue that prevents Motorola Moto G Power phones from properly pairing with Bluetooth devices is the Bluetooth cache. Clearing the Bluetooth cache may solve this problem. Here’s how to proceed.
- First, go to Settings, then Apps.
- Search for Bluetooth in Show system apps.
- Go to Bluetooth/Storage.
- Now tap on both the “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” buttons, which will do what you need to do.
- You will need to re-pair to the Bluetooth device in question, but at least this should fix the problem soon.
4. Restart your Motorola Moto G Power
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds and select “reboot.”
- If you choose “Power off,” you must press and hold the power button again to turn it on.
- Check if the Motorola Motoji Power Bluetooth connection problem is gone.
5. Distance and interference
Many people forget that Bluetooth doesn’t work over long distances, and interference can cause problems maintaining service even when connected. This is why you will feel audio stuttering when moving away from the Motorola Moto G Power when connected to the TWS earphones.
To troubleshoot connectivity issues, move closer to the device and minimize interference from walls or other objects between the Motorola Moto G Power and its Bluetooth device.
Try with another phone.
For some reason, we can’t connect to Bluetooth speakers or wearable or speak wireless headphones on Moto G Power. So, take another Android smartphone and try pairing it with this device. If the problem is resolved, it is not a problem with Motorola Moto G Power or vice versa.
6. Reset network settings
You can change a lot within the network settings, and a simple reset can do the trick if incorrect settings cause your Motorola Moto G Power connectivity issues. Also, this setting may help you to turn off your phone’s Bluetooth.
- You need to go to Settings.
- Reset Network Settings.
- You can reset your network settings immediately by following the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your Motorola Moto G Power and see if the issue is resolved.
7. Firmware update
If there is a problem, it can be fixed with a software update. Assuming the Motorola Moto G Power is still being updated, the OEM should be able to fix the problem of recognizing the Bluetooth connection. Here’s how to find software updates:
- Go to Settings
- Software Update
- Check for Updates.
- If you find one, download and install it.
- Reboot the Motorola Moto G Power and check for the problem.
Those were some useful methods to troubleshoot the Motorola Moto G Power bluetooth not Turning Off and other connection issues you are struggling with.