It was often argued that the human eye could not perceive picture quality beyond specific pixel densities on mobile screens. However, this concept does not prevent smartphones and buyers from moving to 2K (2560*1440) and higher-resolution smartphones.
In 2023, Quad HD+ resolution (2960*1440) is also becoming common in smartphones with 18.5:9 or 19:9 aspect ratio displays. Motorola releases its latest phones with Quad HD+ resolution.
Motorola Highest Resolution Phone 2023
Motorola mobile company is working hard to achieve more sophisticated, high-resolution displays. Three hundred pixels per inch was a pixel density that was once considered optimal for phone screens.
It has now been replaced by a display that supports almost double the number. Mobile phone manufacturer is bragging about new launches with great shows that support.
Explanation of resolutions on the phone
HD: 1280 X 720 pixels on a 5-inch screen provides a screen density of approximately 300 PPI.
Full HD: A screen density of 1920 x 1280 pixels on a 5-inch screen is at least 440 PPI.
Quad HD (2K): 2560 x 1440 pixels on a 5-inch display delivers an incredible 538 PPI pixel density.
Quad HD+: 2960*1440 pixels on a 5-inch display offers a very high 658 Ppi pixel density.
List of Highest-Resolution Phones:
- Motorola Moto G 5G with 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Motorola One Hyper with 1080 by 2340 pixels
- Moto Z4 with 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Motorola Edge 30 pro with 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Moto G30 with 1600x720px pixels
- Moto G200 with 1080 x 2460 pixels
- Motorola Edge 20 Lite with 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Moto G Stylus 2022 with 1080 x 2300 pixels
- Moto G Power with 1,600 by 720 pixels
- Motorola edge with 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Moto G Play 2021 with 720×1280 pixels
- Motorola Razr 2019 with 876 x 2142 pixels
- Motorola One Fusion with 720×1600 pixels
- Motorola Edge S with 1080 x 2520 pixels
- Motorola G6 with 2160×1080 pixels
- Moto G100 with 1080 x 2520 pixels
- Moto G40 Fusion with 1080 x 2460 pixels
- Moto G60 with 1080 x 2460 pixels
- Motorola Droid Turbo with 2560×1440 pixels
- Moto Z2 Force with 2560×1440 pixels
- Motorola Nexus 6 with 2560×1440 pixels
- Moto G4 with 1080×1920 pixels.
Conclusion of Highest Resolution Phone 2023
So far, these are Motorola’s highest-resolution phones. All the phones mentioned in the list have the best PPI that lets you enjoy the screen while playing games, watching your favorite shows, or editing pictures/videos. If you want total reviews of these phones, please let us know.
Is a higher PPI better?
The higher the PPI, the more detailed information you can get about everything displayed on the screen. This means better images, fonts, smoother lines, and higher quality.
What is PPI suitable for a phone?
The highest resolution of a cell phone on the market today is around 440 PPI per inch. The average is close to 300 PPI.
Is 500 PPI good?
Images with higher PPI tend to have higher quality because of their higher pixel density, but exporting at 300 PPI is generally considered industry-standard quality.
How much PPI is 4k?
The same screen at 4k resolution (Ultra HD or 3840×2160) has a density of 183.58 PPI.
Is QHD 4K?
QHD is 4K in that it has four times as many pixels as the 720p HDTV video standard.
Is 2560×1440 good for gaming?
The 2560×1440 offers more vivid detail and more screen space (depending on screen size and how many more pixels per inch ratio) but also consumes more power when it comes to gaming.
Discussion about this post